1. How to Clip Audio Segments?
1. Choose audio or video file you want to clip. Then click button to enter "Audio Clipping" window.
2. Click "Play" button to start playing the video clip.
3. Click the "Start Point" and "End Point" to trim desired section.
4. Click "New Segment" button (NO.6), and repeat step 2 to trim another segment.
5. Click on trimmed segment, and click "Play Segment" button to play selected segment.
6. Click "Apply"" to enable setting.
7. Click "OK" to return to the main window.
8. Check files you would like to convert and click "Convert Now" button to start converting all checked files.
Brief introduction of the "Video Clipping" Window:
1 - Play/Pause: used to playback and pause audio file.
2 - Play/Pause Segment: used to playback and pause selected segment.
3 - Stop: used to stop playing audio file.
4 - Previous/Next Mark: allows you to conveniently move the playhead to previous or next mark point.
5 - Start /Stop Point: used to start and stop trimming audio clip.
6 - New Segment: allows you to trim more segments.
7 - Mute: used to turn off the sound for a video currently playing.
8 - Volume Control: used to control the audio volume level.
9 - Scrubber Bar: The scroll bar lets you move to anywhere in either a segment, or the whole movie.
10 - Segments Pane: clipped audio segments are placed here.
11 - Move Up/Down: used to move clipped segment up and down.
2. How to Customize Audio Parameters?
1. Click "Add Video(s)" button to add audio or video file(s).
2. Choose output format from the drop-down list.
3. Click the lower right corner to customize your Audio files
4. Check files you would like to convert and click "Convert Now" button to start converting all checked files.
3. How to Add Lyric to Audio?
Any Audio Converter allows you to add lyric to both original and converted audio files if the button is shown in blue.
1. Click button. Add lyric directly into the box.
2. Click button to return to the original value or click "OK" to confirm.
Not all audio output formats support to Add Lyric.
4. How to Edit Id3-Tag of Output Audio?
Any Audio Converter allows you to read, add or edit media ID3-tag information including title, artist, album, album cover, year, genre and track of both original and converted files if the button is shown in blue.
1. Click button and click "Edit Tag" tab open the following window.
2. Edit ID3 Tag information including: Title, Contributing Artist, Genre, Album, Year, Track and commen.
3. Click the cover image to add or change the image you prefer.
4. Click button to return to the original value or click "OK" to confirm.
Not all audio input and output formats support to Edit ID3 Tag information.